Dr. Joseph Martinez, DMD moved to the La Grande area in 1983 and started his orthodontic practice shortly thereafter. He trained at OHSU and continues to expand his knowledge at professional trainings and seminars.
• La Grande Optimist Club
• Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts of America
• American Association of Orthodontists
• Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontics
• American Dental Association
• Oregon State Society of Orthodontist
• Oregon Dental Association
Our office also participates in the Advantage Smiles for Kids program. Advantage Smiles for Kids is a non-profit organization that provides orthodontic and dental care for low-income, at-risk youth. For more information, visit the Advantage Smiles for Kids website by clicking here, or call our office.
Dr. Martinez and his wife, Seglinda, have six children, ranging in age from 7 to 31 years. They enjoy camping, geocaching and attending church activities.